Blog Description

Weekly Posts Concerning my Sabbatical Research and Writing Project


Friday, December 7, 2012

Final Post for 2012

I am taking a break for the holidays from writing until January.  I have lots of data to go through, analyze and enter into my GIS database. That will keep me busy for the month.  I plan to leave for Idaho again after Christmas.

 

I have created a E-Portfolio site.  I am going to add an assignment to my Introduction to Human Communication course for my students to create one for themselves.  I stole this assignment from Dr. Arini's Writing Creative Nonfiction course, one of the best on-line courses I have taken at MCC.  I recommend this one to anyone who writes seriously.  CRW180


Here is the link to my portfolio site.

https://sites.google.com/a/mesacc.edu/bruce-a-peterson/welcome

 

It still needs editing, of course, but the idea is that it is an ongoing process of updating and improving. I hope you do not find it too tiresome or vain.  


I will return to blogging from Idaho in January; until then, Merry Christmas, Hanuka and may 2013 pursue you with Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Bruce!
    Hope you are enjoying your time, expanding your mind and meeting some fascinating people!

    Take care and we miss you at RM!!!!
    Ciao,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete